As a Solutions Consultant at Asana, you will play a critical role in helping our prospects understand the business value of Asana. Through your deep product knowledge, expertise in how companies use and deploy SaaS applications, and keen insights into the business impact Asana can drive, you will partner with our Sales teams to deliver value-driven solutions to our customers.
You will join a growing team who is instrumental in helping our customers’ leadership and teams thrive, and in ensuring Asana achieves its revenue goals. You will partner with the Sales teams to drive account strategy for top accounts, ensure customers understand the business value Asana can bring to their organizations, and scale solution-selling best practices to the broader revenue organization. As a key voice of the customer, you will also drive initiatives internally to create and maintain cross-functional alignment on Asana’s business impact for our customers.
What You’ll Achieve
- Partner with the Sales teams to develop and drive account strategy for key accounts
- Develop deep understanding of customer needs and articulate how Asana can address those pain points
- Build and deliver data-driven business cases to help prospects understand the value Asana can have on their organizations
- Build strategic customer narratives, talk tracks and positioning tailored to specific customer segments (e.g. verticals, functions)
- Co-create collateral in partnership with the Product Marketing organization for presentations and demonstrations
- Identify and scale solution-selling best practices to the broader Revenue organization
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor for customers and for the Sales teams
- Partner cross-functionally with the Product Marketing, Insights, Enablement, and Solutions Engineering teams to represent the voice of the customer in end-to-end program execution
- Exceed targets and be a key player in influencing how Asana achieves its revenue goals
- 5+ years in a presales role (or similar) in a SaaS environment
- A storyteller who is comfortable presenting a company and product to anyone in any setting
- Proven ability to effectively influence senior-level decision makers
- Someone who can work with marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful “lead → customer” transitions and long-term, successful partnerships
- Proficiency in developing solution-oriented customer narratives, including designing and presenting from decks, briefs, and white boards
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to clearly articulate business value
- Demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity in a high growth environment
- Exceptional cross-functional leader and collaborator
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.