We are looking for an Employee Experience Lead who will play both a strategic and hands on role and will have a significant impact on our growing global business. We believe culture is a living thing, and we build it similarly to the way we build our product - through intentional design, implementation, measurement, and iteration. We believe that all Asanas co-create our culture and we want it to continue to scale with us as we grow. As the Employee Experience Lead, you will build relationships with our global employees (aka Asanas) and design and lead initiatives that keep Asanas connected, engaged, and informed. You should be passionate about delivering meaningful employee experience programs and invested in gathering ongoing stakeholder feedback. You deeply understand the connection between culture and business outcomes and will co-create with leadership, the People team, and cross functional program leads to build an employee experience that reflects Asana’s value and contributes to our long term success. This role will be a part of the People Team reporting to the Head of Employee Communications and Experience.
What you'll do:
- Lead the strategic development and execution of employee experience and engagement programs with an aim to build internal understanding of Asana’s business strategy, customers, culture, and values
- Create and execute innovative strategies to connect Asanas across teams, offices, and regions; ensure the global employee experience is consistent, inclusive, and aligned with our values
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams in the business including:
- Employee Communications to design and execute our Annual Kickoff for all global Asanas, infuse customer stories into our full employee experience, and rollout engagement activities that deepen Asanas understanding of company philosophies, change initiatives, policy rollouts
- Onboarding to ensure seamless integration and connectedness of new Hires into the Asana culture & community
- D&I team and Employee Resource Groups to build and execute strategy that amplifies programs linked to our core diversity initiatives
- Employer Brand to ensure employee experience is reflective of and reflected in Employee Value Proposition
- Workplace Team to guide employee experience with smaller, growing offices until they hit threshold for dedicated resource
- Scale our ‘Learning Talks’ program - building on a long standing employee driven series of educational workshops to add tracks for company enablement and external speakers that support our employee engagement priorities
- Design and deliver playbooks to equip leaders across the organization to implement positive employee experience practices into day to day employee experiences; drive authentic culture as a brand differentiator
- Establish and track metrics that help correlate employee experience programs to employee engagement.
- Develop and scale innovative recognition programs that reflect our values to supplement core people programs
- Manage and grow two direct reports
What You Will Bring:
- 10+ years of progressive experience in Employee Experience, Engagement, Communications, or Employer Brand
- Demonstrated experience articulating a vision, translating it into an executable strategy, and driving cross-functional teams to deliver against the plan
- Proven track record of facilitating organization-wide initiatives with multiple senior level stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills exhibited at all levels within an organization
- Proven track record in successfully building and maintaining employee programs that drive employee satisfaction, connectivity, and engagement
- Experience using data to drive decision making
- Expertise in project management and change management
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about building an inclusive culture
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish credibility with stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.