We are looking for an experienced Technical Program Manager to join our Security Risk and Compliance team to help drive and manage high-impact cross-functional projects. The Security Risk and Compliance team is responsible for building and maintaining trust with our customers and plays a critical role in growing and maintaining Asana’s business. You will be a key member of the security team that is part of Asana’s world-class engineering organization and will collaborate closely with Legal, Finance, Business, and Engineering teams to implement security safeguards, manage security risk, and build and maintain trust with our customers and users.
What you’ll achieve
- Partner with sales and legal teams to drive programs for building and maintaining customer trust
- Manage third-party security assessments and ensure that findings are appropriately prioritized and tracked to resolution
- Effectively communicate our security program and controls to external parties, including customers and auditors
- Develop, maintain, and evolve Asana’s security and compliance content, including the trust website, security white paper, and security FAQs
- Own and manage security training and awareness programs and assist with building a culture of security awareness across the organization
- Develop and monitor metrics to measure the security team’s effectiveness and maturity of the program
- 3+ years in information security or governance risk and compliance and experience owning and managing security programs
- Familiarity with security risk management, security compliance, customer security assessments, and building training and awareness programs preferred
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, presentation, and problem solving skills
- Strong cross-functional team program management abilities, including managing multiple projects concurrently with different stakeholders and timelines
- Track record of taking initiative, having the ability to work independently, and be comfortable thriving in ambiguity
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.