Asana is on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. We serve millions of organizations in 190 countries—and we’re just getting started. To help power our next wave of user acquisition, we’re looking for an analytical, results-oriented search Paid Search Manager with an international mindset to join our growing acquisition team of growth marketers. You will leverage your channel expertise to accelerate our SEM program in APAC.
In this role, you will partner with a global team of specialists to develop strategy, localize, execute, measure, and scale high performing paid search campaigns that drive sign-ups efficiently. This is a hands-on role that will touch all aspects of Asana’s paid search program. You should be comfortable working with large budgets and data sets, solving complex challenges, and adapting. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and takes initiative.
What you’ll achieve
- Plan, launch, and scale campaigns that drive efficient growth in APAC, while exceeding growth goals
- Improve performance by owning the day-to-day management of campaigns across multiple markets and languages, including budget and bid management, building campaigns, conducting experiments, and optimizing landing pages
- Continuously optimize the scale and efficiency of campaigns across platforms
- Develop, lead and execute an expansion and experimentation roadmap that will deepen our understanding of the different markets and ultimately, increase efficiency and paid search coverage
- Report on channel performance, progress, and key learnings across teams to unlock additional opportunities and impact on the business
- Grow the SEM program by regularly identifying and surfacing areas of opportunity, and taking initiative to action them
- Develop a strong relationship with vendors and internal teams to execute your vision for the program
- 3+ years hands-on experience scaling and optimizing large-scale SEM campaigns
- Experience managing complex campaigns across multiple languages with large budgets
- Proficient in Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Experience with SA360, or other search management tool
- Up to date on on SEM news and trends, and eager to apply learnings
- Expert using Excel, Google Sheets or other to manipulate and analyze data
- Data-driven mindset with firm grasp of analytics and metrics, user funnels, and testing
- Experience working with agencies and cross-functional partners
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with the ability to convey analytics insights to technical and non-technical audiences
- Organized individual with exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude, able to operate in ambiguity with confidence
- Fluent in Japanese or another language in APAC is a plus
- Has both an agency and in-house background
- Experience driving market insights and partnering with international teams
- Project management skills with ability to own projects end-to-end
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.