We are looking for a collaborative innovator to partner with business leaders and People Partners (HRBPs) to ensure a smooth compensation process and clear communication around compensation philosophy, objectives and process.
As Compensation Business Partner, you will work with leadership and cross-functional partners to design and build innovative, competitive and analytically driven compensation programs aligned with Asana’s compensation philosophy and values. You will consult with People Partners and managers and drive data-backed decision making for all teams, in all countries Asanas are found.
What you’ll achieve
- Consult with business leaders on compensation decisions and strategy
- Conduct market analysis and insights for new and existing roles
- Support recruiters with offer creation
- Compile analytics for new or existing compensation programs
- Conduct job evaluations, workforce classification projects
- Partner with FP&A to develop annual salary budgets & manage equity pool usage
- Respond to compensation-related questions from managers, people partners (HRBPs) and recruiters
- Coach managers on compensation decisions and communication, in partnership with people partners
- 5+ years of progressive experience in compensation, finance or consulting with an in depth knowledge of core compensation terminology and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or an emphasis on Human Resources preferred
- Excellent attention to detail, confidentiality, time management, interpersonal, communication, presentation, organization, decision-making, and planning skills
- Experience with FLSA classification
- Highly proficient in Excel and Google Sheets
- Strong project management experience
- Has overseen system configuration and management of compensation tools
- Experience with designing and administering compensation and incentive plans
- Comfortable preparing Compensation Committee materials and presenting to executive team and other business leaders
- Experience developing and rolling out scalable processes
- Ability to be extremely detail oriented, while also aligning with big picture
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, and a track record for executing and auditing work
- Ability to gain alignment and represent a common point of view across multiple stakeholders
- On top of current compensation and total rewards trends; creative thinker who can apply experience but also think outside of the box
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.