Asana’s customer base and subscription revenue is growing rapidly, and we’re looking for an experienced and data-driven leader to optimize our payments and billing funnel, reduce friction for customers, and improve billing success. They will be a key member of the team responsible for improving overall customer retention and evolving our pricing & packaging.
What you’ll achieve
- Managing our payments & billing funnel, and setting targets for key metrics like billing success rate.
- Diving deep into our performance, and the leading technology and approaches in the subscription payments space, to identify opportunities, including product changes, and processing & dunning optimization.
- Staying current on evolving industry trends and addressing them proactively.
- Building the business case, including qualitative and quantitative analysis, to prioritize improvements and inspire teams to tackle them.
- Partnering with the Product, Data Science, Finance, Business Technology, and Partnerships teams to execute tests, analyze data, and launch improvements.
- Thinking strategically about the underlying causes of billing failure & other churn, and partnering cross-functionally to solve them holistically.
- Contributing insights & considerations to our pricing & packaging strategy, and evaluating the impact of proposed changes.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, which might include working in the payments ecosystem (e.g. with a billing platform, processor, global network, or issuer), driving business growth for a merchant in the B2B/SaaS/e-commerce space, or advanced degrees (e.g. MBA).
- Ability to lead through influence in a highly matrixed organization; and to drive opportunities through collaborative consensus with cross-functional partners.
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to use business intelligence tools and MS Excel to build financial models and related scenario analysis.
- A strong candidate will be self-motivated, curious, and have the ability to clearly and simply communicate complex payment concepts in a way that is easy for others to understand.
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.