As a Solutions Consultant at Asana, you’ll play a critical role in helping our prospects understand the value of Asana. Through your deep product knowledge, expertise in how companies use and deploy SaaS applications, and objection handling in customer interactions, you’ll support our EMEA Sales team and ensure they constantly move towards close. We’re looking for someone who will make it their mission to streamline every part of Asana’s sales process and be the primary customer-facing voice of our Product and Engineering teams. You’ll be a strategic member of the team working closely with Sales and Customer Success both in-region and in Dublin HQ.
Then, as a key voice of the customer back to the Product team, you will identify and help overcome technical, educational, and competitive obstacles to our continued growth.
- 4+ years in a Sales Engineering, Technical Account Management or Professional Services in a SaaS environment
- A storyteller, who’s comfortable presenting a company and product to anyone in any setting
- Someone who can work with marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful customers
- The right balance of advocacy for the customer and for Asana in all situations
- An instinctual recognition of organisational and financial dynamics in companies of all sizes
- Ability to identify and eliminate sales and product obstacles creatively and quickly
- A business-friendly communication style and ability to present well in front of business or non-technical audiences
- Experience responding to technical questions and security requirements from customers
- A consultant for our partner ecosystem to help them drive success and convert our mutual clients
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Dutch
- Deep knowledge of software/SaaS buying behaviours
- Demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity in a high growth environment
- Conversational level experience with JSON and RESTful APIs
- Exceptional cross-functional leader and collaborator
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.