Product managers at Asana drive Asana’s product strategy and execution, translating customer needs and opportunities into a compelling roadmap and working cross-functionally to deliver impactful solutions for team productivity and collaboration. We’re defining the Work Management category and inventing new ways for teams to work more efficiently together and see the larger purpose behind their work. You’ll work directly with Engineering, Design, Experience Research, and Data Science, as well as with Sales, Support, and Marketing to ship great product. You’ll take part in every type of product work here — from strategy to product to process improvements — conceptualizing, launching, and iterating on Asana itself for millions of teams around the world.
We are seeking an experienced product manager to lead our Payments Platform team. In this role, you’ll collaborate with teams across engineering, finance, business technology, and sales to scale our payments ecosystem. You will partner with leaders to guide and develop payment capabilities for new products, develop a strategy to support new and existing offerings, and support monetization initiatives. This is an opportunity to gain exposure in billing, payments processing, monetization, pricing & taxing, analytics, and more!
What you’ll achieve
- Establish a vision for our Payments Platform team. Challenge the status quo and inspire people toward a unified outcome.
- Create clear goals for the team. Efficiently execute to ship products and deliver impact for our business and users.
- Lead large, cross-functional groups of people to deliver on the team’s mission. Communicate concisely and influence outcomes.
- Develop and execute a product roadmap through close collaboration with engineering, finance, retention, sales, and business technology.
- Translate customer and internal-user needs into clear, well-defined functional and technical requirements backed by data analysis and a deep understanding of the payments landscape.
- Collaborate closely with finance, marketing, and other cross-functional teams responsible for optimizing our subscription growth.
- 4+ years professional experience managing software products from inception through launch and iteration.
- Experience in payments or financial services. Subscription management experience is a plus.
- Experience defining strategic vision and tactical execution to build large scale payments platforms.
- Experience in effectively working with multiple teams for collaboration and company-wide project delivery.
- Strong understanding of technical architecture and development process for distributed systems.
- Experience with building developer ecosystems, platforms, and tools.
- Proven ability to prioritize and pair bold product vision with execution.
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.