We’re looking for a process-driven, detail-oriented, and system-savvy Sales & Customer Success Operations professional to join Asana’s rapidly growing Revenue Technology and Operations organisation. This role will be part of our global Revenue Tech & Ops team, primarily supporting JAPAC, with 1st line support and through running and optimising operational processes and CRM system support for Sales and Customer Success. As part of this role, we are also looking for this person to provide Enablement support to our JAPAC Sales & CS members by ensuring they can kick start their careers with a dedicated & tailored Onboarding experience. This aspect of the role will partner with Global Revenue Enablement to facilitate the Onboarding Programs already established by our Onboarding teams.
Asana’s Revenue Tech & Ops team supports efficiency, velocity, and productivity of revenue-generating functions at scale, through the development and optimisation of relevant policy, processes, systems, support, and data to help maximise the impact Asana can have on the world. This will provide you an opportunity to make a huge impact in accelerating the growth, productivity & effectiveness of our Rev Org members.
What You’ll Achieve
- Serve as regional representative of the Revenue Tech & Ops team in JAPAC, deepening communication, collaboration, support, and representation between regions.
- Serve as regional JAPAC representative for Onboarding Enablement
- Partner with regional Sales, CS, and Marketing leads to identify and represent opportunities for improvement across systems, tools, and process improvements.
- Flex across managing operational processes, as well as system & enablement support for the JAPAC Revenue Team.
- Manage account hygiene program in JAPAC, including account assignment changes, geo updates, hierarchy changes
- Streamline lead routing regional gameplan, including updates routing rules & policy
- In partnership with Revenue Strategy, administer quota update as needed
- Support Sales crediting processes and enablement as needed
- Execute ongoing bulk SFDC updates, in accordance with policy
- Manage monthly account graduation processes
- Serve as the first line of defense for systems and tooling support, including access rights, enablement, and troubleshooting SDFC
- Provide SFDC dashboard, Looker Tableau reporting support.
- In partnership with Sales and CS Enablement, communicate system changes/updates/improvements and support the onboarding of new hires.
- Coordinate and facilitate the live onboarding schedule/training for classes of new hires
- Ensure JAPAC new hires have access to scaled, on-demand learning content through our learning systems that reflect their customer journey’s
- Ensure Revenue members gain access to GTM material & Sales & CS Excellence Training delivered and designed in NAMER & EMEA through coordinated handoffs
- Highly independent, motivated, and excited to work across various domains in an evolving and growing environment
- Excited to understand the big picture and interconnectedness of process and systems, and not afraid to dive deeply into a specific subject
- Enjoys working cross-functionally through the details of resolving complex issues
- Not afraid to roll-up their sleeves, and thrives on seeing tasks through to completion
- Organised, detail-oriented, and efficient while being adaptable to changing priorities and comfortable wearing multiple hats throughout the day
- Equally comfortable interacting with front-line teams and technical teams across multiple time zones/regions and translating business needs into technical solutions
- Technical expertise in data tools and platform, and the ability to provide strategic and proactive guidance that sets the team up for success
- Enjoys a work combination of executing repeatable processes alongside supporting a variety of technical requests
- 3-5 years of professional experience, with at least 2 years experience implementing operations and systems for SaaS sales teams, preferably for a US company
- Ability to identify and communicate gaps or areas of improvement in our current onboarding process
- Ability to adapt localised learning content to respective regions
- Highly organised and detail-oriented
- Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Love for learning and educating others
- Ability to prioritise their work while minimising distraction
- Eager, positive, and highly reliable
- Great person with a positive mindset!
- Time flexibility
- SFDC Admin Certification
- Previous experience working on SFDC integrations of systems supporting Sales, Finance and Customer Success
- Mandarin and/or Japanese language skills
- Previous experience working on a high velocity, high output team like support, SDR, or an inbound sales team with learnings to help build a similar program
- Previous experience working with kanban or scrum methodologies
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.