The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users, but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing.
Are you passionate about data, experimentation, and driving revenue in a fast growing business? If so, this role is for you. As a Web Experience Manager on our Growth Marketing team, you’ll partner closely with our Paid Acquisition and Organic Growth teams to maximize channel efficiency, improve site performance, and hit aggressive new user acquisition targets. To succeed, you’ll spike in analytical thinking, have strong project management expertise, build close relationships with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders, and bias toward action. Come join us!
What You’ll Achieve
- Run A/B tests and optimize website performance across our go-to-market web properties.
- Define and own page-level and channel-specific KPIs. Use web traffic, site engagement data, Core Web Vitals, and in-product metrics to prioritize opportunities and report on the business impact of your optimization efforts.
- Partner with our User Research team to build a deeper understanding of visitor and customer behaviors on our site. Marry those insights with data-driven analyses from our Data Science and Marketing Analytics teams to create testable hypotheses and impactful web initiatives.
- Own your own optimization pillar, from hypothesis creation to final deployment, with an eye toward maximizing speed, experimental rigor, and quality.
- Build quarterly and annual roadmaps in partnership with our Web Development and Interactive Design teams.
- Work with our Interactive Design and Localization teams to streamline creative production and translation for our global web properties.
- Maintain and own a prioritized backlog of enhancements and partner with technical and operations teams to ensure their successful implementation.
- 4+ years of Web Marketing or Growth Marketing experience that included close partnership with technical teams.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset, comfortable using analytics and monitor tools (Google Analytics, Data Studio, Contentsquare, Google Lighthouse, Data Dog.) to identify testing opportunities, monitor performance, and report on progress.
- Experience with hypotheses-driven A/B testing, experiment design, and statistical analysis.
- Working knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices
- Ability to partner with design to create experiences that are positive for the brand, delightful for the user, and impactful for the business key performance indicators.
- Track record of managing complex, cross-functional web-related projects and programs.
- Experience in a high-growth, global SaaS business preferred.
Nice to have
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.