Are you passionate about data, user-experience, and driving revenue in a fast growing business? If so, this role is for you. As a Web Experience Manager on our Growth Marketing team, you’ll partner closely with a variety of technical and business teams to hit aggressive site speed performance goals, develop A/B tests, and create world-class web experiences for our potential customers. To succeed, you’ll spike in analytical thinking, have strong project management expertise, build close cross-functional relationships, and bias toward action. Your primary responsibility will be to develop and execute on a web performance roadmap that will help reduce site load times, boost engagement, and increase conversions.
What You'll Achieve:
- Set the web performance (site speed) strategy for our go-to-market web properties.
- Build quarterly and annual web performance roadmaps in partnership with our Web Development, Organic Growth, and Interactive Design teams.
- Define and own web performance KPIs. Use real-user and synthetic performance-measurement tools, alongside site engagement and conversion data, to prioritize opportunities and report on the business impact of your efforts.
- Partner with our Web Development and Business Technology teams to build a deep understanding of our current technical architecture. Marry this knowledge with data-driven analyses from our Organic Growth and Marketing Analytics teams to design and implement impactful, user-centric initiatives.
- Work with our Interactive Design and Localization teams to streamline asset production for our global web properties.
- Maintain and own a prioritized backlog of enhancements and partner with technical and operations teams to ensure their successful implementation.
- 4+ years of Web Marketing or Growth Marketing experience that included close partnership with technical teams.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset, comfortable using performance monitor tools (DataDog, Google Analytics, Google Lighthouse, etc.) to identify opportunities, monitor performance, and report on progress.
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices, with a specific focus on Core Web Vitals.
- Ability to partner with design to create experiences that are positive for the brand, delightful for the user, and impactful for the business key performance indicators.
- Track record of managing complex, cross-functional web-related projects and programs.
- Experience with hypotheses-driven A/B testing, experiment design, and statistical analysis.
- Experience in a high-growth, global SaaS business preferred.
Nice to have:
- Proficient with SQL
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.