Launched commercially in 2012, Asana has emerged as the leader in the work management category. Our success is linked to our culture, employees, and commitment to our mission: to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly.
Asana’s unique business model and disciplined sales approach enables us to build a user-driven marketing and sales engine that can scale quickly and effectively. We have experience at the forefront of bottom-up enterprise software sales, helping customers scale from initial adoption to large, high-impact deployments.
We are looking for a Mid-Market account executive to join our San Francisco-based team who is driven, genuinely curious, and adaptable. This role will be instrumental in powering the Asana revenue engine through innovation & energy, consistently scaling our business and maximizing value for our customers. You'll join a talented team focused on helping our future Mid-Market customers understand and leverage the power of Asana. This is a great opportunity to win new logos in a segment with great product-market fit and work with a product-centric team.
What You’ll Achieve:
- Hunt and close revenue within your book of business
- Help Mid-Market organisations become more productive & collaborative by driving change through work management
- Work closely with SDRs, Customer Success, Renewals, and Solutions Engineers to coordinate stellar customer interactions and develop champions
- Leverage customer relationships to expand usage within new & existing teams and departments
- Develop a quarterly plan to define the strategy for maximizing revenue in your territory
- Experiment with new processes that scale across Asana globally
- 3-6+ years experience in an closing sales role (previous Mid-Market & SaaS experience a plus)
- Ability to land and expand customers in a competitive market
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, and integrity
- Ability to set & create repeatable processes that support a high variety of customer interactions
- Full sales-cycle management skills, from prospecting to close
- Experience working with SDRs, customer success, solutions engineers, internal marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers
- Adaptable to changing conditions
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Extreme ownership mentality
- Salesforce and/or Outreach.io proficiency
- Experience during the scaling of a software or SaaS sales organization
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.