We’re looking for an equally ambitious and highly skilled administrative professional to help us achieve our mission of enabling the world's teams to work together effortlessly. In this role, you’ll serve as a strategic Administrative Business Partner and will partner directly with your leaders to help them achieve their goals and objectives as well as work with the larger admin team.
This role will join the Admin Operations team, ensuring we are delivering a best-in-class experience that supports our culture and mission. We are “people” people, we’re handy people, we are technical people, and above all, we are those who care about empowering our team to be the best they can be.
What you’ll achieve
- Understand business priorities of your leaders in order to best leverage their time
- Strategic calendar management with strong attention to accuracy & detail
- Manage and coordinate logistics for internal and external meetings
- Handle inquiries quickly, proactively, and follow through on tasks to successful completion
- Support your leaders in maintaining relationships with key people to ensure continuity in communications and to surface and pursue opportunities for collaboration
- Embody the culture, values, and goals of your leaders when engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Identify operational weaknesses and help refine processes or develop new ones
- Collaborate with other members of the admin team to provide seamless support for all Asanas
- 4+ years of Executive Assistant supporting C Suite Executives, Chief of Staff or similar experience
- Are able to prioritize business needs and make trade-offs across all stakeholders accordingly
- Relentlessly achieve inbox zero daily
- Have an incredible attention to detail and commit to flawless execution on tasks
- Ability to navigate, digest, and make decisions amidst ambiguity
- Are technologically savvy with the ability to quickly adapt to new applications and tools
- Are a self-starter who can determine priorities and make trade offs when needs change
- Have discretion and sensitivity towards confidential information
- Are proactive and motivated to iterate on current processes and build efficient systems
- Have professional polish in both internal and external interactions and the ability to exhibit grace and composure under pressure
- Are committed to collaboration and teamwork—you’re a believer in “it’s what we do and how we work”
- Understand the highly flexible nature of support work and are comfortable with being available as needed
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.