We’re looking for a seasoned FP&A professional who has experience scaling FP&A practices at fast-growing companies. You will be integrally involved in evolving the financial foundations of our organisation and will work cross-functionally with revenue and operational teams. You will drive increased revenue growth and optimisations, build-out best-in-class forecasting and budgeting practices, and provide business insights and decision-making support to business partners, EMEA leadership, and Asana management.
The ideal candidate will exhibit superior analytical abilities with strong attention to detail. You will turn data into actionable insights, connecting the dots between short-term operational plans and longer-term financial goals. You are a self-starter with relentless intellectual curiosity and exceptional communication skills. You’re driven to do great things, fast.
You will be joining a world-class finance team that tracks and seeks to understand the factors driving our growth and success. We help our entire organisation achieve our operational and financial goals while embodying our company values. We ensure our objectives are feasible and work closely with all teams to ensure they have the resources they need to achieve our ambitious mission of enabling all teams to work together effortlessly.
What you’ll achieve
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with EMEA leadership, Revenue team leads, and their organisations; serve as a key point of contact for all things finance
- Support strategic short- and long-term business decisions through financial modelling and analysis
- Own and develop financial forecasts that accurately predict business performance; highlight key variances, opportunities, and issues to regional and senior management
- Evolve and implement processes and tools necessary to help scale financial best practices; support company-wide planning and forecasting processes in a manner that is both efficient and effective in coordination with U.S. Finance teams
- Support the business and finance teams through monthly and quarterly reporting requirements and business review cycles
- Develop a deep understanding of industry trends and regional nuances; ideate, implement and iterate investment return (contribution) analysis across partner teams with a scalable approach
- Perform ad hoc financial analyses and operational work as required
- Four or more years of applicable experience in FP&A, revenue/sales finance or operations, or corporate finance
- Ability to cultivate effective relationships and work cross-functionally with strong planning, process management, communication, and organisational skills
- Excellent business judgment and intellectual curiosity; proven ability to turn data into actionable insights and recommendations
- Self-starter; possess calmness in the face of uncertainty and comfortable working in a dynamic and hyper-growth environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel/Google Sheets/Google Slides; prior experience with ERP software (e.g. Planful, Adaptive Insights, Anaplan)
- Strong understanding of corporate finance concepts and accounting principles; prior experience working with U.S. based Finance teams
- Background working in a tech finance environment and experience with multiple currencies an advantage
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.