We’re looking for an experienced, senior Product Manager to help us take Asana to the next level and conquer the Enterprise market. We’re building out features that help us close multi-million dollar deals, and we need your help!
As the product lead for the Consistency & Control team, you’ll dig deep into how users at our largest customers collaborate, and how we can help them work together more effortlessly. What differentiates our large-company users from the small teams that have found success with Asana, and how can we help those users feel more at home and in control of their experience? Working with C&C’s engineers and designers, you’ll chart a path for the team that makes a huge impact at our largest customers.
Product managers at Asana drive Asana's product strategy and execution, translating customer needs and opportunities into a compelling roadmap.. You'll work directly with Engineering, Design, User Research, and Data Science, as well as with Sales, Support, and Marketing to ship products that make a difference for our millions of users as we lead and define the growing Work Management category.. You'll take part in every type of product work here: from strategy to the nitty-gritty details, helping us to make every workday better for millions of teams around the world.
What you’ll achieve
- Be a key leader in driving the adoption of Asana at enterprise-level customers, including Fortune 10 companies.
- Define and deliver a compelling vision and roadmap based on customer needs, strategic opportunities, and user research
- Partner with Engineering and Design peers to execute on the plan, prioritizing customer value and clearly articulate what’s needed so your team can focus and execute quickly.
- Address highest priority needs of our customers, in the fastest growing part of our product and business organizations.
- Mentor new PMs and share best practices with the product team
- Have a lot of fun along the way.
- 5+ years professional experience managing software products from inception through launch and iteration
- Strategic: inspires the company by creating bold, game-changing ideas and delivering them across a set of customer problems
- Get Stuff Done: creates, flexes, and evangelizes a roadmap. Thoughtfully breaks down projects to MVPs to maximize customer value with the least amount of work.
- Customer centric: elicits non-obvious customer needs, synthesizes research to gain a deep understanding and narrow definition of a problem
- Communication and collaboration: co-creates with teammates to deliver high-quality results. Speaks and writes with clarity
- Grow Team Asana: mentors others. Creates great team morale. Shares best practices.
- Growth Mindset: leads with curiosity, open to feedback
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.