We’re looking for an experienced conversion copywriter to join our brand team. We need you to help us tell Asana’s story to the world, build trust with prospects and customers, and deliver compelling, engaging work that drives readers to action.
We’re on a mission to help all teams work together effortlessly. With millions of teams using Asana across 190 countries, our work has only just begun. The Brand Design team at Asana is a tightly knit group of diverse creatives that makes thoughtful, beautiful work across owned, earned, and paid channels. We tell Asana’s story to the world and are responsible for creating experiences that our customers love.
As a conversion copywriter at Asana, you’ll contribute to product launches, email campaigns, lots of optimization tests (we love testing), and more. You should be an energetic team player who blends the art of copywriting with the science of psychology, customer research, data analysis, and persuasive techniques to write words that sell.
What you’ll do
- Partner with product marketing managers, email managers, growth managers, and designers to write copy, namely for product landing pages, email campaigns and promotions, and optimization tests.
- Contribute to developing wireframes, ideas, and hypotheses for testing to improve conversion rates on our website and in product.
- Manage multiple medium to large-scale projects independently, working cross-functionally with partners to define goals and deliver appropriate solutions.
- Manage ambiguity effectively, and influence the direction of your projects by identifying and defining new opportunities.
- You have at least 7 years of relevant experience, primarily focused on conversion copywriting in a fast-paced environment.
- You understand good copy comes from data and research, not just creative thinking.
- You’re versatile. You love writing all the things. Heck, you’re even down to write job descriptions. You’re also skilled at giving and taking constructive feedback.
- You’re comfortable leading and collaborating with others to define goals, strategies, and key messages.
- You have a strong point of view about brand voice and are excited to help shape ours.
- You have a growth mindset, a great attitude, and care about the success of your team, partners, and the company.
- You have experience distilling complex technology products and features into simple, compelling, easy-to-understand copy.
- You have experience writing for B2B audiences.
- Bonus points if you have experience using Asana.
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.