We’re looking for a designer to join our cross-disciplinary team of designers, copywriters, animators, film-makers, and producers to help us build a category-leading brand at Asana.
We are on a mission to help all teams work together effortlessly. With millions of teams using Asana across 190 countries, our work has only just begun. The Brand Design team at Asana is a tightly knit group of diverse creatives that makes thoughtful, beautiful brand design work across owned, earned, and paid channels. We tell Asana’s story to the world, and are responsible for creating experiences that our customers love.
This is a highly collaborative role that will work closely with marketing partners, product teams, and external agencies to develop world-class advertising campaigns and product launches. The ideal candidate has a proven record in graphic design and art direction, is strong in conceptual thinking and design development, and has a passion for digital experiences and social media.
What you’ll achieve
- Collaborate on a wide range of projects, including brand campaigns, advertising campaigns, and product launches across a wide range of mediums (interactive, live-action, animation, photography, and print)
- Manage medium to large-scale projects independently
- Create high-quality work that delights our customers, meets company objectives, and reinforces our brand
- Work with leadership to evolve our process, tools, and systems to ensure we’re creating great, consistent work
- Help grow our team by interviewing candidates and mentoring new colleagues
- Manage ambiguity effectively, and influence the direction of your projects by identifying and defining new opportunities
- Give and receive feedback to peers through design critique
- 5+ years professional graphic design experience, in-house and/or agency
- Experience taking campaigns through from concept to execution
- Experience working with and evolving brand guidelines and systems across mediums (interactive, live-action, animation, photography, and print)
- Great understanding of the B2B marketing space
- Excellent design craft with an eye for detail and consistency
- Expert level understanding of tools like Figma and Adobe CC
- Great communication and time management skills
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.