At Asana, we build collaboration software to help every team in the world to be more effective and work effortlessly to do great things together. We believe in “Fast Growth, Mindful Business” and invest in our culture because we believe it drives our business success—which is growing at unprecedented rates.
We’re looking for an experienced, strategic people partner (Human Resources Business Partner) to partner with our business teams. This role will deliver strategic partnership with Business Leadership in order to create and execute on people strategies that accelerate business objectives and enable us to scale for hyper growth.
What you’ll achieve
- Collaborate with leadership on organizational design, change management, people strategy and employee engagement.
- Work with the Business Leadership team to proactively identify organizational needs, evaluate options, develop and drive needed change initiatives to support the broader talent strategy.
- Working with two other people partners that are dedicated to the business team, providing support to the group’s managers and employees worldwide.
- Use people metrics to drive key insights and decisions for talent growth and retention.
- Collaborate with other parts of the People Operations team to execute cyclical programs including compensation review, feedback cycles, engagement surveys and development programs.
- Serve as a coach and confidant to the business team leaders for personal growth and professional success.
- 8+ years of progressive People Operations (Human Resources) experience with 5+ years as a people partner or equivalent.
- Experience working with global business teams is a plus.
- Experience with organizational design and effectiveness, change management, performance management, leadership coaching, learning and development programs, total rewards and compliance.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Data-driven, decision maker & pragmatic problem solver who can find root causes of issues and gain leadership support to address them
- Proven ability to manage priorities among multiple stakeholders and multitask or re-prioritize as needed in a high-velocity environment.
- Collaborate effectively across a broad set of stakeholders and make decisions without having full consensus.
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.