Asana is looking for a talented data-driven reporting and operations dynamo to play a critical strategic and operational role in analyzing sales/pipeline trends and developing robust insight to drive Sales productivity. This role requires a candidate who is highly analytical with the ability to synthesize data and make sound business recommendations to the executive staff while driving change in a fast growing organization.
The right candidate must be a collaborative problem-solver, who not only understands the numbers, but also the broader business context around them. You will act as a subject matter expert in analyzing sales rep and territory productivity and work with cross-functional global teams to drive change based on your recommendations.
This role offers significant opportunity to impact our long-term sales strategy and overall success in the global asana sales team. We are also a “Best Place to Work” winner; so if you are ready to do your best work and have fun at the same time, click the link below!
What You’ll Achieve
- Develop formal reporting packages for sales effectiveness and productivity
- Establish best practices for how the Global Planning & Insights team creates automated and repeatable reporting, including SQL best practices and Tableau visualizations
- Conduct metrics reviews with senior sales management and cross-functional peers to provide insights and recommendations
- Drive and coordinate major portions of the global sales annual planning process in partnership with Finance, Sales Operations, and Business Operations
- Analyze the performance of sales territories and inform the governance of those territories throughout the fiscal year
- Partner with Finance to develop a shared sales capacity model and build out standard metrics and KPIs for the company QBR and board of directors
- Drive and project manage process improvements in the global sales teams as we implement new business processes and sales tools
- Document best practices and create partnership with the broader asana reporting community
- 7+ years experience in operational management or strategy, enablement & operations consulting
- Strong proficiency with Excel, SQL, and Tableau
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills
- Proven success in a demanding, innovative, and entrepreneurial environment coupled with excellent communication (written/verbal), presentation, and facilitation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s Degree
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.