We’re looking for a process and data-driven and system-savvy analyst to support Asana’s EMEA Sales and Customer Success teams, owning everything from strategy to deep-dive analysis and implementation, running and optimising processes and CRM system support.
Your primary responsibilities will include reporting and analysing key metrics of sales performance, using these findings to advise Sales and Customer Success leadership. In addition, you will be involved in key projects and deliverables of the Revenue Operations and Strategy team: first line process and system support, business planning, forecasting, pipeline analysis, and sales program launch, etc.
What you'll achieve
- Partner with sales leads on all operational and analytical requests, e.g. business performance analyses, identify opportunities for improvement across systems, tools, and processes.
- Manage account hygiene program in EMEA, including account assignment changes, geo updates, hierarchy changes
- Optimise lead routing regional game-plan, including updates routing rules & policy
- Execute ongoing bulk SFDC updates, in accordance with policy
- Serve as the first line of defence for systems and tooling support, including access rights, enablement, and troubleshooting SDFC
- Play a role in the annual planning process by making recommendations in areas such as headcount, quota setting, go-to-market strategy and account executive productivity.
- Manage projects with stakeholders to make data-driven decisions on topics including: forecasting, growth/churn strategy, territory optimisation, process improvement, and small/medium scope sales experiments.
- Establish strong working relationships with sales leadership, marketing, CS, systems, and other cross-functional teams to achieve objectives.
- 2+ years relevant experience in sales and/or customer success strategy, finance, consulting, or in equivalent roles
- Experience with analytical tools to help break down complex problems and design solutions to them
- Experience with tools such as Outreach, Salesforce and BI tools (Looker, Tableau)
- Have a proven track record of leading cross-functional, multi-stakeholder projects to success.
- “Roll-up-your-sleeves” attitude: Willingness and enthusiasm to build from the ground up
- Organised, detail-oriented, and efficient while being adaptable to changing priorities and comfortable wearing multiple hats throughout the day
- Enjoys working cross-functionally through the details of resolving complex issues
- Excited to understand the big picture and interconnectedness of process and systems, and not afraid to dive deeply into a specific subject
- Ability to articulate complex problems, processes, or data to peers as well as senior management.
- Equally comfortable interacting with front-line teams and technical teams across multiple time zones/regions and translating business needs into technical solutions
- Technical expertise in data tools and platform, and the ability to provide strategic and proactive guidance that sets the team up for success
- SFDC Admin Certification
- Previous experience working with high velocity, high output team like support, SDR, or an inbound sales team with learnings to help build a similar program
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.