Asana is on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. We serve millions of organizations in 190 countries—and we’re just getting started.
The Content team at Asana fuels global marketing programs, campaigns, and launches with compelling articles, blog posts, e-books, guides, and more that help the world’s teams work together effortlessly. We work closely with teams across Marketing—from PR and product marketing to design and demand generation—to drive growth and build a brand that customers love.
We’re looking for a content marketer to join our growing team. As a key contributor on the Content team, you’ll write, develop, and produce compelling content that tells the Asana story and helps grow our brand and our business. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves finding the right words to connect with customers.
What you’ll achieve:
- Plan, write, and publish marketing content of various types such blogs posts, articles, e-books, guides, and more
- Become an expert in Asana’s messaging & positioning and apply the Asana voice and tone in marketing content
- Drive cross-functional content projects from start to finish
- Review, edit, and and improve content written by others
- Partner closely with teams across Marketing to create content that supports our shared goals
- 4+years of experience in a writing-focused marketing or content marketing role
- Demonstrated success creating content for different channels and formats (Please include a link to your portfolio.)
- Exceptional writing and editing skills and able to tailor content to established voice and tone guidelines
- Experience collaborating with brand, demand gen, communications, and design teams on integrated campaigns and content-forward initiatives
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills who can drive content projects from start to finish
- B2B SaaS experience
- Experience working with a CMS and/or publishing content to the web
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.