On the heels of Asana’s exponential channel partnerships’ growth, we are hiring a Partner Enablement & Community Manager in San Francisco to support our global Channel Partnerships team. Channel Partnerships are critical for the company’s growth, and have proven successful as distribution channels, delivery of customer services, and additional revenue streams. This is an exciting opportunity to shape an important part of the business.
As the lead for all partner enablement and community globally, you will report to our Head of Enablement and work closely with the Global Head of Channel Partnerships to drive and shape our Channel Partnerships program. You are a strategic and structured thinker who enjoys building new processes, relationships, and experiences, while setting and driving towards long-term goals. You are resourceful and scrappy in order to build new processes and improve existing ones. You are comfortable with and enjoy developing partner relationships and executing cross-functional teamwork.
You will be a part of our Revenue Ops team, which is focused on finding efficient paths to successful, profitable, long-term customers by building a user-driven marketing and sales engine. The Revenue org broadly acts as a key voice of the customer to the product team, and we help identify both challenges and opportunities to better leverage our customer relationships, and drive our continued growth in the market.
What you’ll achieve
- Manage and optimize partner training materials, programming, and certification program
- Develop and deliver recurring onboarding, advanced functional, and technical services training sessions
- Work closely with Partner Marketing to create and disseminate partner-appropriate marketing materials and trainings
- Design and facilitate comms and webinars with updates regarding upcoming product launches, new marketing campaigns, and enablement sessions
- Conceptualize and lead annual Asana Partners event, keynotes, and awards
- Drive intra-partner engagement through various communications channels, events, and campaigns
- Create and drive Asana’s Partner Advisory Council
- Oversee the onboarding and welcome experience for new partners
- 5+ years in a similar role within an international / B2B SaaS company
- Passionate about creating best-in-class learning experiences and engaging communities
- Thoughtful about the plans for content and experiences you create, while also able to hustle, execute, and iterate on those plans
- Knowledgeable about the B2B SaaS sales and services motions, and able to ensure that partners can successfully replicate those when representing Asana
- Balanced in developing short-term solutions and celebrating small wins, while iterating and optimizing partner learning experiences and community for the long-term
- A creative thinker who drives new ideas to build and enable the Asana partnership ecosystem
- Able to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic and increasingly global environment
- Ability to travel regionally and globally periodically
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.