The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users, but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing.
We are looking for a collaborative and organized Lifecycle Email Marketer to focus on Customer Success Campaigns, based in San Francisco to develop and execute initiatives designed to educate, engage, and ensure customers are successful with Asana. Using email, you'll connect customers to the tools, education and Customer Success Managers that enable customers to use Asana to help make their mission possible.
In this role, you'll work closely with Customer Success to build a deep understanding of customers and their needs. You’ll work with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Sales, Education, and Product to plan, test, measure, and optimize scaled email campaigns. Your work will help customers maximize the value they get from using Asana so they can achieve their mission and goals.
What you’ll achieve
- Create, own, and execute a scaled engagement strategy to activate and grow relationships between customers and Customer Success teams starting first in the North Americas region and eventually globally.
- Design, deploy, and maintain a series of ongoing outreach campaigns on behalf of our Customer Success team.
- Monitor key adoption and retention metrics, and report out to internal stakeholders on trends, risks, and opportunities identified.
- Explore and identify new opportunities for cross-functional collaboration between marketing, product, customer success, and sales.
- Understand what outbound marketing and enablement initiatives are in flight across the business to ensure your outreach strategy does not conflict with other initiatives
- Be an expert in all tooling and resources related to the effective execution and management of scaled outreach initiatives.
- Partner with Revenue Operations team on driving optimization of tooling and processes.
- Partner with Customer Success and Sales Enablement teams to document relevant processes and systems for new-hire onboarding and ongoing learning.
You love educating and helping customers succeed at scale. You thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment; operate with a strong level of marketing channel intelligence; bring creative ideas and solutions to marketing communications challenges, and manage relationships with stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Minimum 3+ years experience with managing email automation including email triggers, automated campaigns with B2B organizations
- Extremely organized with strong planning and project management skills to be able to support and execute multiple campaigns and communicate across multiple teams in a dynamic, rapidly changing, environment.
- Storyteller and enjoy finding and orchestrating campaigns to educate and engage customers using insights from customer success, sales and marketing teams.
- Comfortable working in a matrixed organization and work well and can influence cross-functional teams to align on and achieve goals.
- Great team player, positive and proactively looks for problems that need solving, then solves them. You don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and seeing that work reaches the finish line.
- Familiarity with reporting, marketing and customer success platforms, dashboards and KPIs.
- Experience with email service providers (ESPs) like Iterable preferred
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.