Are you passionate about data, experimentation, and impacting a fast growing business? If so, this role is for you. As a Data Analyst, Revenue Growth on our Self Serve Revenue Growth team, your primary focus will be experimentation and analytics that drive our business to the next level. Our team works across multiple channels in partnership with sales, marketing, product, customer success, and others. We are looking for someone that will help us accelerate and drive increased optimization of our flywheel business model.
What you'll achieve:
- Dig into large data sets across the customer life cycle to identify trends, gaps, and opportunities to grow the business
- Design and help carry out a high volume of growth experiments
- Understand what matters most and help the team prioritize ruthlessly
- Work with our data science team to analyze test outcomes and report results to share with a varied audience
- Present your awesome data results and recommendations to leaders
- Define metrics to report on how our business is moving up and to the right
- Perform ad hoc analyses of varying depth to support strategic initiatives and answer questions arising in the day to day business
- Bachelors’ or above in CS, Engineering, Physics, Math, Statistics, Business, Economics or related field
- 5+ years experience in growth, business ops, or another analytical role in tech, finance or consulting
- Significant experience with Excel, SQL, Python, or other analysis tools
- Iterative mindset that manages thoroughness and excellence with delivering projects and results on time
- A deep, genuine curiosity for the business and how it works
- Excellent business judgement and intellectual curiosity
- Ability to decipher intricacies in and craft a story with data
- Experience with web and email A/B testing
- Experience and understanding of a SaaS business model and related KPIs
- Experience using a BI tool like Looker, Tableau, Qlik (we use Looker)
- Significant experience with SQL and large datasets; deep understanding of statistical analysis, common quant techniques like regression etc, experiment design
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.