Asana is on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. We serve millions of organisations in 190 countries—and we’re just getting started. The global Asana marketing team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing.
To help power our next wave of user acquisition, we’re looking for an analytical, results-driven paid search manager who can leverage their channel expertise to accelerate our SEM program in EMEA.
You will join a growing Acquisition team in Dublin and partner with a global team of specialists to develop strategy, localise, execute, measure, and scale high performing paid search campaigns that drive signups efficiently. This is a hands-on role that will touch all aspects of Asana’s paid search program. You should be comfortable working with large budgets and data sets, across multiple markets, solving complex challenges, and adapting. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in ambiguity and fast-changing environments, with a can-do attitude.
What you’ll achieve
- Plan, launch, and scale paid search campaigns that drive efficient growth in EMEA, while exceeding growth goals
- Improve performance by owning the day-to-day management of campaigns across multiple markets and languages, including budget and bid management, building campaigns, conducting experiments, and optimizing landing pages
- Develop, lead and execute an expansion and experimentation roadmap for EMEA that will deepen our understanding of the different markets and ultimately, increase efficiency and paid search coverage in the region
- Unlock additional resources and media by reporting and communicating program impact to the business
- Grow the SEM program by regularly identifying and surfacing areas of opportunity, and taking initiative to action them
- Develop a strong relationship with vendors and internal teams to execute your vision for the program
- 3+ years hands-on experience scaling and optimizing large-scale SEM campaigns
- Proficient in Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Experience with SA360, or other search management tool
- Strong understanding of the EMEA markets
- Experience managing and localising complex campaigns across multiple markets with large budgets
- Data-driven mindset with a firm grasp of performance metrics
- Experience using spreadsheets and Google Data Studio to manipulate and analyse data
- Experience working with agencies and cross-functional partners
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with the ability to convey analytics insights to technical and non-technical audiences
- Organised individual with great attention to detail
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude, able to operate in ambiguity with confidence
- Experience working with global teams a plus
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.