As a Solutions Engineer with a focus on ROI Demonstration and Value Engineering, you will play a critical role in helping our prospects understand the value of Asana. Through your deep product knowledge and expertise in how companies decide to purchase SaaS applications, you’ll support our Sales team and ensure they constantly move towards a close.
We’re looking for someone who will understand the customers’ core pain points, and quantitatively show the value that Asana’s technology can provide. As a key voice of the customer, you will also drive initiatives in the Solutions Engineering team creating alignment cross-functionally.
What You’ll Achieve
- Partner with the Sales and Customer Success teams to gather any necesary input or data to strategize on and execute ROI computations.
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor for customers and Solutions Engineering org
- Co-create customer specific presentations and demonstrations in partnership with Sales and Customer Success
- Develop success metrics that can be applied across Asana’s customers base
- Support the greater Solutions Engineering team in developing metrics and operations to understand global impact
- Partner with Product, PMM, Sales and Enablement teams for seamless end-to-end program execution
- Strong interpersonal skills to earn customers’ trust and hear out and understand the customer’s true pain points.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills to translate the customer’s true pain points into mesurable ROI metrics.
- A storyteller who is comfortable creating a story out of numbers and data, and presenting it to anyone in any setting.
- 5+ years in a presales role (or similar) in a SaaS environment.
- Demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity in a high growth environment
- Someone who can work with marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful “lead → customer” transitions and long-term, successful customers
- Exceptional cross-functional leader and collaborator - someone who can work with Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing to smoothly obtain all the necessary data and input
- Native level Japanese, business level English
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.