We’re looking for an experienced sales development rep who can bring an entrepreneurial mindset to our New Business Experiments team. In this role, you'll work with a cross-functional incubation team from Marketing and Operations, to run a series of experiments optimizing our MQL process for pipeline and revenue growth. You’ll be responsible for developing new business within these experiments, acting as the first point of contact for our customers, and testing new strategies to optimize our lead processing, messaging, and cadence.
What You’ll Achieve
- Be the first point of contact our prospects have with Asana, acting as a brand ambassador to evangelize our product
- Create demand and excitement for our product that generates pipeline for our Account Executive team
- Identify decision-makers and the optimal way to build a long-lasting relationship with them
- Conduct qualification meetings with new customers
- Ensure a seamless hand-off of appointments to the respective sales team
- Act as the SDR on our New Business Experiments team, using data to pin-point opportunities to optimize our process and training for pipeline and revenue growth
- Work side-by-side with our Marketing team to run iterative experiments, providing feedback on lead quality and process improvements
- Meet & exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Experience working as an SDR or BDR preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Passion for technology and an ability to speak knowledgeably about the industry
- A self starter who can identify opportunities to optimize our lead prioritization and outreach processes
- Excellent writing skills with attention to grammar and tone
- Clear communication, a deep sense of empathy, and a commitment to integrity
- An analytical thinker who can see trends across vast amounts of data
- A commitment to learning, being adaptable, and having a great attitude
- Experience using Salesforce and other outreach communication tools
- Open minded, you celebrate cultural differences and diversity
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.