Our Business Development team is responsible for building the partner ecosystem around the Asana platform. We work with our partner ecosystem to build product integrations that deliver value to our customers, expand our joint reach, and accelerate our GTM.
We are looking to add a BD leader to run our Enterprise Business Development efforts at Asana. In this role, you will build, define, and execute a strategy to build the enterprise partner ecosystem.This person will need to have functional knowledge of the Security and Management application space as well as established relationships with the major players in the industry. They will be driving important partnerships from inception through joint go-to-market activities. Asana’s mission is to bring teams together to work effortlessly, and this role will help deliver on that mission for the world's largest companies.
What you’ll achieve
- Define and build Enterprise partner strategy in conjunction with Product team
- Develop and manage new partnerships, including sourcing, product alignment, business case, negotiations, integration development, GTM plans, and account management.
- Own relationships with key partners and on-board them to the Asana Partner Program
- Build joint business plans with our most important partners, including joint - GTM plans, success metrics, joint product roadmaps, and overall governance model
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate with all levels of management internally and externally to build and maintain mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Manage executive-level contacts with key partners, including executive relationship mapping, QBRs, and C-level stakeholder management.
- 8+ years of experience in business development or partnership management with specific experience in enterprise SaaS.
- Have experience building and managing strategic partnerships, from deal through execution.
- Understand priorities of a CIO and IT, and have an equally good understanding of security and management use cases.
- Motivated, self-directed, and confident leader who can become a trusted partner for the Enterprise business across Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, and company leadership.
- Strong organization, prioritization, and project management skills.
- Structured and analytical thinker with the ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete plans.
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Undergraduate degree preferred, graduate degree strongly preferred
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.