At Asana, we’re building collaboration software to help every team in the world become more effective in working together and realizing their goals. Our Customer Success team is committed to helping customers adopt Asana as both a technology product and a holistic approach to work. We strive to help all of our customers, across countries, industries, and functions, get off on the right foot and continue to get the most value out of Asana over time.
We're looking for a Customer Success Manager to help support and grow our largest and most strategic customers in APAC. As an Asana CSM, you’ll partner closely with the Sales team to formulate a strategy for driving growth and impact within the account, deploy Asana to new customers, help customers achieve desired outcomes through Asana, and continuously forge relationships across your large, complex customer base. You will serve as a lifeline and trusted advisor to these customers over the course of their journey with Asana.
Equipped with the knowledge of what it takes for customers to succeed with Asana, you will serve as the voice of your customers cross-functionally, providing feedback to the Product team and broader business. To the entire Asana team, you’ll exemplify an empathetic, customer-centric perspective.
What you'll achieve
- Maintain ownership of a book of strategic customers, weaving a web to develop new relationships while supporting existing teams to ultimately drive adoption and retention of Asana across their organization
- Work with customers to understand their unique goals and business processes as well as provide expert knowledge of Asana
- Nurture relationships with influential stakeholders and empower them to be Asana champions
- Execute on all phases of the customer journey, including deployment design and execution, change management consulting, business reviews, and roadmap advisory
- Be a cross-functional superstar:
- Partner closely with Sales to build strategic account plans, create executive relationships, and identify expansion opportunities
- Liaise with Support and Finance to help quarterback resolutions for customer issues
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build customer references and co-create resources to better support our strategic customers
- Serve as the voice of your customers and the APAC market by surfacing key trends and insights back to our Product, Research, and Business teams in San Francisco HQ
- Analyse customer usage in internal data systems to identify, communicate, and act upon both risks and opportunities; Proactively drive data-driven, account-focused campaigns to increase customer engagement and product adoption
- Travel and meet customers on-site up to 25% of the time
- 5+ years demonstrated success in a Customer Success role at a SaaS company
- [Ideal] Mandarin or Korean speaker
- Prior experience managing a book of high-value customer relationships with proven experience in being able to drive alignment within complex customer environments at executive and department levels
- Skilled at identifying and forging relationships with decision makers and influential stakeholders
- Customer-centric and relationship-oriented at your core. You’re devoted to ensuring our customers’ success and adoption of Asana, advocate for regional customers’ needs, and genuinely care about customers as people
- Solid communicator. You’re able to communicate confidently & concisely through Asana, via email, over the phone, or in person, with all audiences (from cross-functional team to executive stakeholder)
- Self-motivated, proactive team player. You bias for action and work effectively in a highly ambiguous, ever-changing environment. You’re able to zoom in to most granular details and also zoom out to understand the philosophy of how and why decisions are made.
- Driven, process-oriented person. You’re able to effectively balance competing priorities and make decisions that best support Asana, the team, and the customer. You’re able to efficiently switch contexts from responding to customer emails to giving a product demo to meeting with the product team about an upcoming feature
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.