We are looking for a driven, hard-working, and adaptable team player to join our sales team in Sydney. This role will be instrumental in powering the Asana revenue engine through innovation & energy, consistently scaling our business, and maximizing value for our customers. As an SMB Account Executive, you will be the first point of contact for many new potential Asana users and therefore written and verbal communication are critical components of the role. You'll join a talented team focused on helping our future customers understand and leverage the power of Asana.
What you’ll achieve
- Efficiently manage a high volume of inbound and outbound communications
- Educate existing free Asana users about the value of our Premium, Business and Enterprise products
- Maintain active engagement with prospects using creative follow-up communication
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce
- Analyze sales data and recommend and run new outreach strategies
- Meet & exceed monthly and quarterly targets & objectives
- 2-3+ years of relevant sales experience
- Passion for technology and an ability to speak about the industry
- Clear communication, a deep sense of empathy, and a commitment to integrity
- Excellent writing skills with attention to grammar and tone
- An analytical thinker who can see trends across vast amounts of data
- A self starter who can diagnose inefficiencies and optimize processes to maximize results
- A commitment to learning, being adaptable, and having a can do attitude
- Ability to relate and sell to a diverse set of prospects
- SaaS experience
- Previous startup experience
- Salesforce experience
- Second language (Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi, Japanese, Korean)
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.