Launched commercially in 2012, Asana has emerged as the leader in the work management category. Our success is linked to our culture, employees, and commitment to our mission: to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. We’re looking for a sales leader with experience building highly profitable, scalable, and leveraged teams to ensure the optimal balance of company growth and customer experience within our Mid Market segment.
Asana’s unique business model and disciplined sales approach enables us to build a user-driven marketing and sales engine that can scale quickly and effectively. We have experience at the forefront of bottom-up enterprise software sales, helping customers scale from initial adoption to large, high-impact deployments.
As the Mid Market Sales Manager, you will implement best practices, drive business growth, and help scale our mid-market sales program. You’ll manifest our values and contribute to building a sales culture that is integrated within the entire company.
What you'll achieve
- Manage, hire, and scale Asana’s Mid Market Sales team
- Lead strategic planning for your team, including: account tiering, outbound prospecting, deal strategy development, and ongoing sales enablement
- Participate directly in complex sales situations and late stage customer negotiations
- Achieve ambitious targets quarter after quarter
- Partner with a robust cross-functional team, including Solutions Engineers, Customer Success, Marketing, Sales Enablement, and Product teams
- Establish and implement best practices for maximizing pipeline creation, forecasting accuracy, and Salesforce hygiene
- 2+ years of sales leadership experience in B2B SaaS Sales, Mid Market preferred
- 3-5+ years in a quota carrying role
- A passion for coaching and developing world class talent
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- Enjoy working with peers on the sales, marketing, partnerships, customer operations, and product teams
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.