The global Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users, but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing.
We’re looking for an experienced and analytical Digital Marketing Manager who can leverage their market and digital marketing expertise to localise and regionalise advertising channels in the DACH region. You will join a growing Acquisition team in Dublin to craft, launch and measure locally-relevant ad campaigns and ad messaging that drive qualified traffic and incremental signups via paid channels.
You’ll partner with creative teams and market leads to design regionally-impactful campaigns, and work closely with our global Acquisition team, channel leads and top performance agencies to launch, analyse, and optimise campaigns to execute your vision.
What you’ll achieve
- Define local advertising strategy in DACH to ensure the advertising program's success in the region
- Increase regional acquisition performance by leading the planning, development and execution of locally-relevant ad campaigns across online advertising channels including Paid Social, Display, & Video
- Accelerate the production, launch and testing of performance-driven creative advertising by developing strong cross-functional relationships with our brand design team, centralised acquisition team, regional marketing leads, and agency partners.
- Develop high-performing, locally-relevant campaigns by localising and transcreating ad campaigns in DACH, in partnership with local agencies and Asana’s localisation team
- Own and maximise the relationship with creative agency that supports messaging strategy and production
- 4+ years digital marketing experience
- Fluent in German and English
- Strong understanding of the German market and culture
- Strong experience with online advertising channels including Paid Social, Display, & Video
- Experience crafting performance-driven creative strategy and managing creative production
- Experience managing agency partners and vendors
- Experience managing campaigns across multiple channels with large budgets
- Experience working cross functionally with multiple internal and external teams
- A firm grasp of performance metrics, user funnels, and creative testing
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills with an ability to convey analytical and market insights to non-technical partners
- Excellent project management skills
- Self-starter with a can do attitude and strong people skills, able to manage multiple functions and operate in ambiguity with confidence
- Experience working with global teams a plus
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.