We’re looking for a detail-oriented, curious, and analytical leader to help us achieve our operational and financial goals while embodying our company values. You will join a world-class Accounting and Finance team to help establish best-in-class financial reporting and technical accounting process within a fast-paced environment!
As the first Program Manager on the team, you’ll be building out the PMO organization within the finance organization. This role will play a significant role in representing finance cross functionally, presenting to all of finance and our cross functional stakeholders on what our teams’ initiatives are, how we’re going to get there and the timelines required. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a fast paced, high growth company.
What you’ll achieve :
- Build the PMO organization within finance and work with leadership to build a PM function, prioritize needs and build a portfolio of projects
- Own and initiate program planning within the finance team working closely with program leads across the company
- Work cross functionally to develop appropriate timelines and strategies with finance stakeholders
- Drive project prioritization process based on justification of needs and quantified benefits gathered from stakeholders
- Build template for finance initiatives on x-functional collaboration with project owners and key stakeholders, define project objectives, agree on timelines, costing, resources needed
- Escalate impacts to timelines to leadership in timely and effective manner
- Fearless in jumping in on project tasks and requirements in order to resolve blocking issues during project execution
- Ongoing communication of finance program roadmap and status updates to executive team
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and CPA
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in PMO role at high-growth company
- Critical thinker and detailed oriented that thoroughly evaluates all potential accounting implications and solutions associated with a particular issue
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong knowledge of key accounting concepts, GAAP, IFRS, SOX controls
- Customer service oriented, especially for internal teams
- Ability to perform within tight deadlines
- Ability to work cross functionally to obtain all relevant facts and articulate accounting conclusion reached
- Mission-driven, enthusiastic to learn and grow with a positive attitude
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.