Asana is on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. We serve millions of organizations in 190 countries - from the coffee shop around the corner to large Fortune 500 enterprises and non-profit organizations. We’re proud of how often teams tell us that Asana gives them the clarity to make work more effortless. Their missions are our mission and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for our first Head of Brand Marketing to manage the global strategy and execution of our connected brand storytelling, integrated brand campaigns, brand awareness initiatives and employer brand. You’ll also develop our brand partnership strategy and drive the management of our brand measurement and progress towards aided and unaided awareness and perception goals.
Based in San Francisco, you’ll report to the Head of Corporate Marketing alongside a passionate group of talented storytellers across editorial, communications and customer marketing. You will collaborate closely with our Head of Marketing and Creative Director and brand design team. This role will also work cross-functionally with business, product and sales stakeholders to build awareness, affinity and preference around our differentiators and value proposition.
You know the brand has little to do with fonts, colors, and copy (although you obsess over every one of those details) and has everything to do with making sure every experience we have with our customers reflects Asana’s brand values and purpose driven mission.
What You Will Achieve
- Extend and evolve our integrated brand marketing approach and storytelling to drive awareness, brand consideration and growth.
- Build and lead a team owning integrated campaigns and employer brand.
- Translate market research and analysis on brand awareness, recognition, audience insights and engagement to inform strategy and execution aligned with business goals.
- Develop seasonal brand initiatives and co-create strategy brief, creative development, and media plans for integrated brand campaigns.
- Scale brand advertising campaign execution and oversee media investments that elevate the brand and increase awareness amongst target audiences
- Amplify corporate marketing initiatives such as Asana’s proprietary research ie - Annual Anatomy of Work Index and co-branded thought leadership opportunities across multi-channels.
- Partner with brand design to ensure alignment between brand strategy and brand expression across go to market campaigns.
- You have 15+ years of marketing experience managing large integrated campaigns that drive brand lift, affinity and consideration.
- You are very comfortable working with data-driven marketers and brand creatives and always find a way to align business and brand priorities through compelling, persuasive storytelling.
- You have a bias for action and are inspired to push the boundaries of brand experience in order to elevate customer connections and trust.
- You have great creative judgment and a flare for creating magical experiences and nurturing diverse mission driven teams.
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.