Are you passionate about data, experimentation, and driving revenue in a fast growing business? If so, this role is for you. As a Web Experience Manager on our Growth Marketing team, you’ll partner closely with our Paid Acquisition and Organic Growth teams to maximize channel efficiency and hit aggressive new user acquisition targets. To succeed, you’ll spike in analytical thinking, have strong project management expertise, build close relationships with a variety of cross-functional stakeholders, and bias toward action. Your primary responsibility will be to build a pipeline of high-impact, high-velocity web optimizations and page redesigns that will drive measurable business results and create world-class web experiences for our future customers.
What You'll Achieve:
- Set the optimization strategy for our paid and organic web properties and landing pages.
- Build quarterly and annual experimentation roadmaps for Growth Marketing, in partnership with channel-owners and regional marketers.
- Define and own page-level and channel-specific KPIs. Use web traffic, site engagement data, and in-product metrics to prioritize opportunities and report on the business impact of your optimization efforts.
- Refine and improve the Growth Marketing web experimentation process and integrate it into cross-functional workflows.
- Partner with our User Research team to build a deeper understanding of visitor and customer behaviors on our site. Marry those insights with data-driven analyses from our Data Science and Marketing Analytics teams to create testable hypotheses and impactful web initiatives.
- Quarterback the end-to-end optimization process, from hypothesis creation to final deployment, with an eye toward maximizing speed, experimental rigor, and quality.
- Team up with regional marketers to optimize our landing pages for the unique concerns and cultural needs of customers in our highest-priority international markets.
- 4+ years of Growth Marketing or Performance Marketing experience that included web optimization.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset, comfortable using heat mapping tools, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Optimize, Excel, and Tableau to identify opportunities, monitor performance, and report on progress.
- Global perspective, with experience working on translated and localized sites in close collaboration with in-region teams.
- Experience with hypotheses-driven A/B testing, experiment design, and statistical analysis.
- Ability to partner with design to create experiences that are positive for the brand, delightful for the user, and impactful for the business key performance indicators.
- Leadership skills to drive implementation of experiments with designers, developers, and data scientists.
- Working knowledge of paid acquisition programs (SEM, Social, Programmatic, etc.) and SEO best practices.
- Track record of managing complex, cross-functional web-related projects and programs.
- Experience in a high-growth, global SaaS business preferred.
Nice to have:
- Proficient with SQL
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.