We’re looking for a strong leader to inspire and develop our global Campaign Operations team, a pillar within Marketing Operations. In this role, you’ll be responsible for building an operational center of excellence, leading the development of best-in-class practices for campaign planning, building, and measurement. You’ll play a critical role in Asana’s expansion into international markets, enabling our global marketers to develop campaigns that are optimized to generate sales pipeline and revenue.
What you'll achieve:
- Attract, inspire, and develop a global team of Campaign Operations Managers, responsible for campaign execution in each geo (North America, Asia Pacific, and EMEA)
- Craft a multi-year strategy to overhaul our campaign execution practices by building an operations center of excellence, increase speed and efficiency of campaign development
- Partner with regional Marketing leadership to facilitate strategic planning for local markets, ensure their teams are armed with the resources, data, and insights needed for decision making
- Be the catalyst for your team to continuously reflect on how they can improve and create business impact
- Foster a culture of speed, agility, and collaboration
- 3+ years of managing teams and developing top talent
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing and Sales
- Operational expertise with marketing systems (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Responsys, Salesforce, Iterable, Cvent, Bevy, Partnerstack, etc.)
- Strong analytics and reporting skills - you put data at the center of every decision
- Intellectually curious, open-minded, and motivated by challenges
- Collaborative - you build bridges and knock through walls
- Innovative, agile, and excited to take risks
- Proven track record of continued success over time
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with Marketing, Sales, and Technology leaders across the globe
- You’ve worked closely with international teams, you celebrate cultural differences and diversity
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.