As the Head of Solutions Consulting at Asana, you will be a go-to-market leader playing a critical role in helping our prospects understand the business value of Asana. You will work closely with the GM of North America and business leaders building out go-to-market strategies and creating programs to support the vision. Through your deep product knowledge, expertise in how companies use and deploy SaaS applications, and keen insights into the business metrics Asana can drive, you’ll support our Sales team to ensure that they properly align with our customer-base to maximize the value Asana can bring to our customers teams and organizations.
You will collaborate cross-functionally working with Product Marketing, Product Management, Revenue Operations, Data Science, Business Operations, and Sales teams to align our Go-to-Market strategy and assets with customer needs. You will also be responsible for building out a data-driven organization helping create systems to better measure and track progress. As a key voice of the customer, you will also drive initiatives internally to create and maintain cross-functional alignment on Asana’s business impact for our customers.
What You’ll Achieve
You will build and lead a team that will:
- Partner with the Sales teams to develop and drive account strategy for key accounts
- Position yourselves as a trusted advisors for customers and for the Strategic and Enterprise Sales teams
- Co-create collateral in partnership with product marketing organization for solution specific presentations and demonstrations
- Build talk tracks and positioning tailored to specific customer segments (e.g., verticals, functions)
- Develop metrics and track progress on the solution narratives
- Support the greater Solutions Engineering team in developing metrics and operations to understand global impact
- Partner with Product, Product Marketing, Sales and Enablement teams for seamless end-to-end program execution
- 8+ years working in customer facing roles in a SaaS environment.
- An inspiring and proven leader who has grown and managed functional teams in a SaaS business
- A storyteller who is comfortable presenting a company and product to anyone in any setting.
- Someone who is both strategic and extremely operational.
- Deep understanding of the Customer <> Product feedback loop and how to most effectively and efficiently manage it toward desired outcomes
- Someone who can work with marketing, business, and product teams to find clear and impactful paths to successful “lead → customer” transitions and long-term, successful partnerships.
- Proficiency in designing and presenting from decks, briefs, and white boards.
- Demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity in a high growth environment
- Exceptional cross-functional leader and collaborator
- Ability to drive customer engagement through enablement strategies
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.