Launched commercially in 2012, Asana has emerged as the leader in the work management category. Our success is linked to our culture, employees, and commitment to our mission: to help humanity thrive by enabling the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our Munich based team who is driven, willing to take risks, and adaptable. This role will be instrumental in powering the Asana revenue engine through innovation & energy, consistently scaling our business and maximising value for our customers.
You'll join a talented team focused on helping our future Enterprise customers understand and leverage the power of Asana. This is a unique opportunity to take a unique bottom-up business model into the Enterprise space in a fast-growing category. We are looking for an experienced team player to join our EMEA Enterprise team. You will be responsible for prospecting, landing and growing DACH enterprises. Part of your strategy will include raising our brand and awareness through events and building strategic relationships.
What You'll Achieve:
- Create and close new business opportunities within your book of business
- Develop and leverage customer relationships to expand usage with new teams and departments
- Help Enterprise organisations become more productive & collaborative by driving change through work management
- Acting as a trusted advisor with excellent relationship building skills from C-level to end-users
- Work closely with SDRs, Field Marketing, and CS to coordinate in-person interactions with customers to develop champions
- Develop a quarterly plan to define the strategy for maximising revenue in your territory
- Experiment with new processes that scale across Asana globally
- 5+ years experience in a closing role - Ideally selling SaaS solutions & a minimum 2+ years selling in the Enterprise Sales space
- Fluent spoken and written German
- Proven ability to prospect and manage a designated territory with Large to Enterprise customers to maximise revenue growth
- Being experienced in hunting new business/net new revenue and working with existing accounts, and growing them out
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, and integrity
- Full sales-cycle management skills, from prospecting to close
- Experience working with internal marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers
- Can establish clear goals and priorities for the business; translates strategy into action plans. Holds self and others accountable for performance goals; does what is needed to ensure the business consistently delivers with excellence.
- Adaptable to changing conditions
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Salesforce and/or Outreach.io proficiency
- Experience during the scaling of a software or SaaS sales organisation
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.