Customers love Asana. They love Asana because we help them accelerate the accomplishing of their mission. This is a unique opportunity to train and enable our field teams to demonstrate the immense value of our product to more of the world’s teams.
Asana’s revenue organization spans across 10+ offices, on 4 continents, and is composed of three parts:
- A bottoms-up freemium self-service model
- A high velocity transactional sales team
- An enterprise sales organization serving customers in the largest companies
This means that the Head of Global Enablement will be tasked with blending a variety of learning mediums to support a diverse set of teams globally: channel partners, sales development, Solutions Engineering, Account Executives, and Customer Success Managers.
Additionally, as unveiled in our Future of Asana announcement earlier this year, Asana’s product is evolving. The Head of Global Enablement will be a key contributor, in partnership with leadership, product, and marketing, to evolve our messaging & positioning for the next stage of our growth.
What you will accomplish in the first 12 months:
- Global Team - Establish a dynamic global framework that enables the revenue organization to drive a consistent narrative, methodology, and process while also creating opportunities for velocity and autonomy within our regional enablement teams.
- Global Standards - Iterate on standardized GTM playbooks that help build confidence to scale our sales & CS organizations.
- Partnership with Marketing - Build out a repeatable process for partnership & feedback loops with Product Marketing & Revenue Marketing to evolve the way we sell, service, and support our customers.
- Onboarding - Put together a plan for a world-class onboarding program that helps Asana onboard hundreds of new employees globally, every year, while maintaining world-class ramp times.
- Market Coverage - Put together a comprehensive scale plan that allows Asana’s enablement organization to scale with both regional and language coverage in mind.
- Establish enablement as a strategic arm of our GTM strategy - Align enablement efforts with key KPIs and business outcomes and meticulously track ROI & impact like increasing rep productivity, quota attainment, and ramp times.
- Evolve our enablement insights program - Create a culture and establish processes that allow our enablement team to become trusted advisors that provide observations from both our revenue field teams & customers.
- Repeatable Process - Partner with Revenue Operations, Finance, Legal, and others to translate internal processes to repeatable processes for the field.
- Globally minded. You find ways to thoughtfully balance central & regional decision-making and create space for regional autonomy and variation.
- A strategic, results & data driven decision maker. You design programs and initiatives that are aligned with business strategy and are obsessed with measuring & proving results & ROI.
- An exceptional coach that can lead by example for bringing out the maximum potential of our people.
- An inspirational communicator that can build meaningful connections with every level of an organization.
- A methodical program builder that always thinks about how to scale globally & efficiently.
- An imaginative designer of both curriculum and experiences that create dynamic learning moments for various audiences & cultures.
- An egoless and non-territorial leader who thinks about transformation & change, not empire-building; If Asana wins, we all win.
- 12+ years of experience in learning & development, PMM, or enablement
- 6+ years of managing high performing teams
- Seen scale for a global sales & CS team larger than 500+
- SaaS experience highly preferred
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.