The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users, but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing. To help power our next wave of user acquisition, we’re looking for an analytical, creative, and collaborative International SEO Manager to drive global organic growth.
As an International SEO Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and executing technical and content-driven organic growth initiatives to acquire international Asana users. You will own and lead the strategy for International Asana web properties, operate throughout Asana’s organization to build and foster strategic cross-functional relationships, and deliver search insights that can shape and improve our global marketing programs. You will partner closely with our entire Acquisition team as well as our various marketing and creative teams in San Francisco, Dublin, Sydney and Tokyo.
What you’ll achieve
- Build and iterate an SEO roadmap of site updates, experiments and technical initiatives to improve regional-specific keyword rankings and global search marketshare to drive organic traffic, signups, and revenue.
- Partner with Asana’s content & translation teams to create best-in-class content marketing program that solves user needs based on search intent data.
- Work with in-house and agency web development teams to identify, resolve and standardize technical SEO across Asana’s global web properties to be in compliance with Google requirements.
- Monitor the organic performance of International Asana properties as well as competitor sites, SERP features and Google algorithm updates.
- Present a strong perspective about what high-performing SEO looks like, and create a system that ensures internal teams and projects throughout Asana are aligning with SEO best practices.
- Partner with our Marketing Analytics team to create and deliver SEO performance reports, and provide actionable insights for partner teams.
- Lead and work with Asana’s SEO agency and external partners to drive results
- 4-8 years of SEO experience working with a complex website
- 1+ years of experience with global or international SEO
- Expertise in content & regional marketing
- Strong data-driven approach to problem solving
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships with in-house content and technical stakeholders
- Ability to deliver organic results without compromising the brand experience for users
- Working knowledge of BI and SEO tools. (We use Looker, Redshift, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Search Console, Stat, and SEMRush.)
- Experience working in SaaS
- Experience with Technical SEO
- Experience with localization
- Familiarity with a freemium or self-serve business model
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.