The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users, but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing
The Product Marketing team at Asana develops clear and compelling messaging that inspires our customers to learn about, try, and adopt our product. Asana’s incredible growth has been focused on our mission to help the world’s teams work together effortlessly, and we want you to join the team. Product Marketing at Asana works with many teams across the organization to provide enablement training and collateral to customer-facing teams, support events around the world, shape the product roadmap, drive product launches and create the narratives and demos to communicate the Asana story that inspires customers.
We are looking for an experienced partner marketer to help accelerate Asana’s go-to-market strategy. In your role you will be responsible for collaborating with Business Development teams to develop and execute launch plans in our partner channels, and to drive growth through co-marketing and enablement. You will develop a deep understanding of our partner needs, educate both organizations on values of the partnership, and develop content to support the relationship.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on partner marketing experience and extensive experience within SaaS companies.
What you’ll achieve
- Collaborate with a cross functional team to build and advance Asana’s partner program
- Develop and execute on GTM plans for partners and channel partners
- Identify, prioritize and pursue partner marketing and co-marketing opportunities that expand awareness with customers
- Develop ecosystem content and collateral including webinars, enablement materials, one pagers, training and more
- Advocate for Asana with partners and advocate for the partner within Asana
- Present and engage with customers in partnership events and webinars
- Alongside the BD team, build deep relationships with partners and provide enablement for partner revenue teams
- Develop compelling joint solutions to enable sales to drive more pipeline and close deals
- 5+ years of experience in Partner and/or Product Marketing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to develop great content of multiple types, 1-pagers, presentations and more
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- SaaS corporate messaging and sales enablement experience preferred
- Love working in a collaborative and creative environment
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.