Talent Acquisition is dedicated to ensuring that teams at Asana have the people they need to achieve their goals. As a product-driven organization, we hire the people who build Asana, the people who support our users, and the people who tell our story in the market. All human progress comes down to teamwork—and we work with the entire company to enable teamwork by building our own team. We work as a team to get to know the whole person, to communicate our values, and to ensure that candidates are well-informed and delighted throughout the process. Recruiting is a company-wide effort and responsibility and we encourage all Asanas to adopt the motto “Always Be Recruiting.”
We're looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to own recruiting initiatives across our G&A teams in our San Francisco office. You will partner closely with hiring partners and across global offices on all aspects of the hiring strategy, owning full-cycle recruiting efforts and ensuring every hire is as exceptional as the last. We take pride in the craft of building this amazing team and that's where you come in!
What you’ll achieve
- Design and execute the recruiting strategy for our G&A teams (which includes our People, Legal, Finance, IT, Culinary and Workplace teams) to continuously attract, engage, and hire top talent
- Serve as a strategic hiring expert and partner for your team, hiring stakeholders, and office
- Advise hiring partners on strategies to address talent gaps and future talent needs, through hiring
- Help determine roles and scopes for a team given organizational objectives
- Develop a hiring strategy, including candidate assessment tools (interview guides, reference questions etc.) based on best practices that ensure efficient, effective and objective evaluation processes
- Build critical relationships (within organization & your own network) to attract and engage with new talent
- Serve as a subject matter expert for hiring across multiple markets while driving talent strategies that build a diverse workforce & promote a culture of inclusion
- Build candidate rapport through trust, and act as a candidate advisor through the interview process start to finish
- When needed, challenge assumptions & influence hiring stakeholders to so an objective process is completed, and the best hire is made for the organization
- Develop & leverage metrics to inform recruiting decisions, but not take that data alone at face value to determine actions
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in-house at a tech company
- Belief that recruiting is a partnership and that you serve as an extension of and partner to your hiring teams; not an "order-taker"
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can create order out of uncertainty
- Demonstrated excellence and passion for candidate experience at each step of the recruiting process
- Experience with and appreciation for proactive candidate cultivation and relationship building with passive candidates over time
- Detail-oriented in approach to all tasks, whether mundane or mission critical
- Sense of urgency and ability to move quickly
- Analytical and data-driven
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.