We are looking for a driven, hard-working, and adaptable team player to join our sales team in Sydney. This role will be instrumental in powering the Asana revenue engine through innovation & energy, consistently scaling our business, and maximizing value for our customers. You'll join a talented team focused on helping our future mid-market customers understand and leverage the power of Asana.
What you’ll achieve
- Efficiently manage a high volume of inbound and outbound communications
- Educate existing free Asana users about the value of our Premium, Business and Enterprise products
- Maintain active engagement with prospects using creative follow-up communication
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in Salesforce
- Analyse sales data and recommend and run new outreach strategies
- Meet & exceed monthly and quarterly targets & objectives
- 2-3+ years closing experience in an inside sales role (previous B2B SaaS experience a plus)
- Passion for technology and an ability to speak about the industry
- Clear communication, a deep sense of empathy, and a commitment to integrity
- An analytical thinker who can see trends across vast amounts of data
- A self starter who can diagnose inefficiencies and optimise processes to maximise results
- A commitment to learning, being adaptable, and having a can do attitude
- Experience working with internal marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful and profitable customers
- Ability to advocate equally for the user and Asana in overcoming challenges
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience during the scaling of a software or SaaS sales organization, and/or startup experience
- Experience in the work management market or productivity/collaboration space
- Salesforce experience
- Second language (Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi, Japanese, Korean)
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.