The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users, but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing.
We’re looking for an experienced and analytical social and display growth marketer who can leverage their channel expertise and strategic vision to grow awareness and scale user acquisition internationally. You will join a growing Acquisition team of channel experts and growth marketers to drive new user discovery and incremental signups globally via paid media. You’ll partner closely with data science, creative, and product teams to maximize and measure your impact as well as top performance agencies to execute your vision.
What you’ll achieve
- Build the strategy for Asana’s social and display campaigns to support both brand & performance-based goals
- Work to continuously optimize the scale and efficiency of our campaigns across social and display channels, partnering with agencies and internal creative teams
- Build, execute, and measure a pipeline of channel and region expansions and experiments to generate incremental conversions and revenue for the business
- Optimize retargeting campaigns to maximize full-funnel performance
- Define programmatic measurement frameworks, including incremental tests, working with Marketing Analytics to set goals and metrics for your program
- Identify opportunities to improve Asana’s ad tech stack and partner with cross-functional teams to source, evaluate, and instrument new vendors
- Build out reporting to monitor performance and identify areas of opportunity
- Localize campaigns and tactics to enable global growth
- Develop relationships with channel and technology partners to ensure we're following best practices and gaining access to relevant betas
- Conduct quarterly testing for display and create a yearly strategic roadmap to ensure both short-term and long term success of the program
- 6+ years experience scaling and optimizing paid media campaigns
- 2+ years experience managing people
- Experience developing media plans and strategy to accomplish brand awareness and performance objectives across social, display, video, and audio channels
- Experience managing complex campaigns across multiple languages with large budgets
- Proficiency with advertising on major channels including DV360, Google Ads, Facebook, and direct buys
- Familiarity with the programmatic space including: audience targeting capabilities, bidding strategies, ad serving, tracking, viewability and verification, brand safety, and attribution
- A firm grasp of analytics and metrics, user funnels, and creative testing
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to convey analytical insights to non-technical partners
- Experience working with creative teams to influence content and ensure high performing assets that drive impact
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience managing agency partners
- Ability to work autonomously with confidence
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.