The Asana marketing team is focused on driving growth and building a brand that customers love. We focus not only on acquiring users, but also on creating content and campaigns that nurture existing teams and drive them to upgrade. Our team is growing rapidly, and includes team members focused on product marketing, content creation, partnerships, ads, and lifecycle marketing.
As NAMER Acquisition Lead, you will be responsible for setting our strategic direction for paid media and online user acquisition in the region. With a primary focus on the US and Canada, you will lead the development of acquisition marketing campaigns across North America and Latin America. You will report directly to the Head of Paid Acquisition in San Francisco, and partner closely with our global marketing team.
What you’ll achieve
- Develop and lead the NAMER paid acquisition strategy to hit growth and efficiency goals across North America
- Develop a portfolio of effective channels, campaigns, and creative assets to drive awareness and performance across NAMER
- Build, optimize, and scale campaigns across paid social, paid search, and programmatic video and display with the support of our growth marketing team and agency partners
- Work with data science and analytics to conduct analyses and experiments, interpret results to develop a storyline, and uncover actionable insights to unlock new growth opportunities
- Partner with creative agencies and global team members to craft a localized creative strategy and transcreate assets including messaging, images, and video
- Recruit, inspire, and develop a team of direct reports, agencies, and vendors to scale impact and continuously raise the bar
- Represent the global team and conduct regional strategy and performance reviews with stakeholders
- Build strong partnerships with key cross-functional teams like Sales, Revenue Marketing, PMM etc to identify opportunities for collaborative wins
- Forecast performance, secure and allocate budget, set aggressive targets, and report on results to stakeholders across the company
- Full-funnel brand and performance marketer with proven experience and knowledge of multiple digital marketing channels
- 6+ years of performance marketing experience across paid acquisition channels
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Proven track record of driving large performance uplifts through optimization initiatives
- Experience in problem solving and work with ambiguity
- Analytical and data-driven with deep excel skills
- Excellent project management skills to see through execution
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to convey analytical insights to non-technical partners
- Experience influencing and leading a large group of cross-functional partners through complex planning and executions to develop and accomplish shared objectives
- Experience adjusting and prioritizing across multiple projects in a rapidly evolving environment
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, #15 Fast Company World’s Most Innovative Companies, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.