Asana is seeking an experienced and motivated leader to manage our growing IT Support team. Based in San Francisco, this hands on role, will be responsible for managing a team that delivers world class support to our users globally. You will be focused on enabling the Support team to help Asana’s teams to function at their peak potential. This position will report directly to the Head of IT in San Francisco.
You are someone who asks questions, is confident in not knowing everything, and would rather collaborate with others than go it alone. You are crisp and detail oriented, but able to work outside of the boundaries when necessary. On top of your proven history of success, you have a passion for technology and, like us, you value hard work and fun in equal measure.
What you’ll achieve
- Manage a team of IT tech support personnel in Asana’s IT Support. You will be responsible for hiring, performance management, and career development as the team grows
- Own SLAs for user support requests and ensure both their success and continuous improvement
- Support Asana employees in resolving problems with IT issues Hardware, Software, Operating System(Mac/Windows), Desktop Applications, AV, and Communications systems.
- Lead projects, focused on continuously improving IT Support at Asana
- Facilitate escalations as necessary to IT Operations, IT Systems Engineering, Network Engineering, or AV Engineering as appropriate.
- Partner with IT leads in other offices to ensure consistent service delivery globally
- 4 - 7 years of experience with the following
- Directly managing an in person support team.
- Supporting employees and solving hardware and software problems with Apple products, including Mac laptops, iPads, and Apple application software.
- Hands on knowledge of current IT and communications technology fundamentals(Mac, Windows, IOS, Android).
- Experience with using and managing hosted productivity and communications applications, including gSuite, Asana, Dropbox, Slack, MS Office, Adobe, and others.
- Possess both exemplary customer service skills and the ability to train and support employees on IT systems and hardware.
- Ability to lift heavy equipment (50+ pounds) as needed
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.