Asana is home to problem solvers and creative thinkers from across the globe who are dedicated to helping teams achieve their goals. we’re looking for extraordinary people to share their experience and expertise. Searching for your dream job? At Asana, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us and help shape the future of work.
Asana’s Business Technology team is looking for a Manager of Marketing Technology to lead and grow it’s marketing technology stack. The Marketing Technology Manager integrates strategic thinking, problem-solving skills and cross-functional collaboration to execute on marketing strategy, drive innovation and business results. Success in this role will utilize past experience to analyze business needs, partner with marketing teams to recommend, implement and optimize marketing technology tools.
What you’ll achieve
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand digital marketing objectives to ensure alignment with project outcomes and effectively meet strategic and tactical needs.
- Deep experience with message-driven architecture and integration patterns, including Data Migration & Integration tools & methodologies.
- Partner with our Demand Generation and Field Marketing team to help with challenges such as growing our marketable list size, driving funnel velocity, improving segmentation capabilities, etc.
- Work with regional business owners to find opportunities for improvement to grow.
- Collaborate with Marketing, BI and data science teams to build a cohesive and unified view of marketing data.
- Understand industry best practices for automation tools like Maketo and SFDC. Best practices can include lead routing frameworks, lead nurturing strategy, assessing lead scoring performance, optimizing integrations between Marketing Automation and SFDC, user and data security practices.
- Partner with developers and program managers to establish timelines and ensure delivery of projects and requests.
- Identify time-consuming internal processes and assist in building reliable and scalable solutions to automate them.
- Manage fast-changing priorities in a dynamic environment to deliver the most impactful solutions to business stakeholders.
- Projects may include launching new technologies, optimizing existing processes, supporting new features, enablement, business process reviews, etc.
- Deliver on these roadmaps from concept through enablement to ensure high adoption and high success. This includes handling project timelines, communication, expectations, etc.
- Take ownership of global processes, including support, maintenance, documentation, enablement, and enhancement. Processes include things such as data strategy, enrichment, standardization, scoring, nurturing, routing, segmentation, etc.
- Take direction, coaching, and adapt to a changing environment with agility. Team-first mentality.
- Seek enhancement and efficiency at every turn. Have an eye for scale and automation.
- Bring new ideas to the table and seek constant improvement and growth.
- Drive the governance of the system integrity and performance of various platforms.
- You're passionate about staff development and mentor a team of Software Engineers/Developers to design, develop, and integrate cutting-edge software technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management information systems, computer science, or related field
- 10 years relevant technical experience
- 5 years of management experience
- Experience with business analysis and business process improvement, preferably in a high-growth enterprise SaaS environment
- Marketing technology stack experience for Marketing automation, Brand Monitoring, Outreach and Promotion, Chat and Survey, Forums and Community, spend analytics and intelligence processes.
- Experience in process and system development in the following areas: Google analytics, AdWords, Marketo and Salesforce.
- Experience in building web, mobile analytics and metrics to analyze trends and estimate business impact
- Experience in various methodologies for planning and executing application development, enhancement or support.
- Specialist with development, and deployment workflows that use tools like Git.
- Proven history of working with developers and cross-functional business stakeholders
- Clear, concise technical writing skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with supporting multiple implementation work-streams simultaneously
- Strong collaboration skills while working with SME's, senior leaders, PMO and business users/ stakeholders to drive business analysis/user requirements.
- Strong experience in negotiating scope and priorities and balancing for successful outcomes
- Self-motivated, creative person with analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Basic understanding of database and integration approaches.
- Be able to write medium complexity SQL queries
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely and mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.