Asana is home to problem solvers and creative thinkers from across the globe who are dedicated to helping teams achieve their goals. we’re looking for extraordinary people to share their experience and expertise. Searching for your dream job? At Asana, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us and help shape the future of work
Asana’s Business Technology team is looking for an Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) business systems analyst to join our fast growing Go-to-Market Systems team. The CPQ Business Systems Analyst integrates strategic thinking, problem-solving skills and cross-functional collaboration to execute on the technical demand that drives business results through the GTM systems. Utilize past experience to analyze business needs, partner with business teams to recommend, implement changes to the installed technology stack.
What you’ll achieve
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to deliver a world class quote management experience for our Sales users.
- Deep understanding of business objectives to ensure outcomes effectively meet strategic and tactical needs.
- Responsible for the design and successful collaborative implementation of the CPQ functional and technical CPQ processes.
- Analyze the current state and effectiveness of business processes and implement solutions to automate and improve efficiency.
- Develop business requirements, write the business stories, define business rules, create optimization and strategies and work with the development teams to communicate and develop solutions.
- Manage development aspects of the requested changes to the current technology stack. Be the 'go to' person for implementation of changes to the installed technology platforms.
- Write detailed test scripts and manage successful User Acceptance Testing.
- Collaborate with business partners and business technology teams to implement smart changes.
- Partner with developers and program managers to establish timelines and ensure delivery of ongoing CPQ enhancements.
- Manage fast-changing priorities in a dynamic environment to deliver the most impactful solutions to business stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management information systems, computer science, or related field
- 8+ years experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- 5+ years of specific CPQ implementation and ongoing transformation.
- Experience with business analysis and business process improvement, preferably in a high-growth enterprise SaaS environment
- Technology stack experience for automation, Salesforce, Zendesk, Xactly and Drift.
- Experience with Integration platforms and integration with proprietary APIs.
- Experience in various methodologies for planning and executing application development and support.
- Guides the team towards the incremental delivery of Sprint releases
- Proven history of working with developers and cross-functional business stakeholders
- Clear, concise technical writing skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with supporting multiple implementation work-streams simultaneously
- Strong collaboration skills while working with SME's and business users/stakeholders to drive business analysis/user requirements,
- Strong experience in negotiating scope and priorities and balancing for successful outcomes
- Self-motivated, creative person with analytical, problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Understanding of database schemas.
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.