We’re looking for a martech savvy professional to join our growing Marketing Ops team. You will act as the operational business partner to our North American Marketing team throughout the lifecycle of their campaigns. You will be responsible for performing the data analysis, insights, and recommendations on how to optimize campaigns for pipeline growth.
What you’ll achieve
- Build and share-out reports on campaign performance for the region, provide analysis and insights to facilitate decision making on investments
- Consult on operational best-practices, providing guidance on audience and regional targeting/segmentation and A/B testing strategies.
- Partner with marketers to craft campaign plans, identify operational milestones and create a timeline to ensure all build components of the campaign come together smoothly
- Own list uploads and data quality, make sure lead data is actionable and complete before sending to Sales
- Develop the systems knowledge of the marketing team by creating, hosting, and managing learning content on how to build campaigns using our MarTech stack
- Manage campaign quality assurance, check each campaign before it launches for compliance with operational policies and brand standards
- Work with our Legal team to understand compliance with privacy policies that are specific to the region
- Oversee flow of leads to Sales, ensure leads are correctly MQLd, routed, and followed up with
- 5+ years of experience in the Marketing Technology space, able to demonstrate examples of operational excellence leveraging systems like Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc
- Critical thinker, you don’t take directives at face value, you consider the task at hand, offering constructive feedback to improve processes
- Independent, motivated and excited to roll-up your sleeves
- Experience with data analysis, segmentation, and reporting, you can give examples of how you’ve used to data to make decisions
- You can build strong relationships with our marketers and Sales reps, you’re excited to celebrate cultural differences and diversity
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.