As DACH Marketing Campaigns Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the demand generation efforts of the DACH & EMEA Regional Marketing team at Asana. You will work with the team and stakeholders across the business to help create and execute targeted marketing campaigns and events to ensure pipeline goals are met.
Proven experience in various marketing functions, including
- Demand generation
- Regional event planning and execution
- Online and traditional marketing
You need the ability to craft an effective marketing plan and execute on that plan with actionable results.
What You’ll Achieve:
- Support end-to-end marketing programs for the DACH and EMEA region, including planning, stakeholder engagement, and tactical delivery
- Develop strong, effective working relationships with direct team members and business partners
- Program development tasks such as measuring impact, reporting on key success metrics, collecting feedback from key stakeholders, tracking best practices, establishing templates and tools, and creating / documenting processes
- Produce campaign recap summaries (i.e., conversion rates, webinar and event registrants / attendees, email and event campaign metrics, etc.) in order to analyze past performance and identify new opportunities to improve existing campaigns. Contribute to weekly reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress and region success
- Be a point of contact for various stakeholders to ensure cross-functional communication is happening in order to gain buy-in and participation in marketing programs
- Report on ROI for marketing activities
- Above all, you’re looking to make an impact. Our mission at Asana is to help global teams thrive. We’re looking for someone who’s all-in on that mission.
- Ability to manage large detailed projects to tight timelines. Responds under pressures of time and uncertainty
- Experience working in marketing with proven success and high initiative in the creation and execution of effective demand generation marketing campaigns
- Well-written and well-spoken with an ability to use data and gather information to craft a compelling narrative by using written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Some understanding of complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for software and services purchases
- Some familiarity with sales operations, reporting, marketing & campaign dashboards and KPIs
- Able to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, highly dynamic and increasingly global environment. You don’t mind rolling up your sleeves and seeing that work reaches the finish line.
- Flexible, and ready to jump on new projects and opportunities (even if loosely defined or out of the initially defined job scope).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and respect from sales management and peers
- Positive disposition with high energy, self-directed, team player
- 2-3 years of experience in high technology B2C/B2B enterprise software or SaaS required.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, related field or equivalent experience is required
- Ability to travel regionally and globally periodically
- Fluency in both written and spoken German
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, and technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster and accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, and one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.