We're looking for an empathetic and creative problem solver to join our User Operations team. You will become a product expert in Asana and a savant of productivity. You’ll help customers with questions, feature requests, and bug reports. You'll educate them about best practices and help them navigate our API and integrations. Armed with this experience, you’ll be a liaison between the product team and our customers.
You have a unique opportunity to join a world-class support team as we grow our footprint across ANZ and scale globally. Based in our Sydney office, you will work closely with our teams in San Francisco, Dublin, and Tokyo. Asana enables teams to move work forward and User Operations (UO) is dedicated to quickening that pace. We’re here to maximize clarity in our customers' work and to help them get the most out of Asana. Our customers have a strong voice in prioritizing our product development, and we encourage that dialogue through our support channels.
- Ability to start at 8am AEST, M-F, and to work weekends as part of a regular rotation
- Natural troubleshooting skills and strong technical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Genuine passion for making customers feel happy and understood
- Tenacious work ethic and relentless attention to detail
- Deep sense of empathy for technology users
- Customer service experience
- Proficiency with Asana, APIs, Terminal/iTerm, Desk.com, Github, Recurly, or Zendesk
- Experience in technical support
- Fluency (written and verbal) in Mandarin