The Revenue Strategy team is composed of a 1.) centralized team that standardizes processes, policies, and overarching strategy that allow our 2.) regional strategy teams to partner with revenue leaders to shape the go-to-market strategies for our key markets.
We’re looking for a Global Planning & Insights lead that will help manage the centralized team. In this role, you will act as a strategic resource for the regional strategy teams, the Head of Revenue Strategy, and the CRO. You’ll work primarily with FP&A, Tech & Systems, People Ops, and senior leadership to help inform sound investment decisions & design processes & policies for the revenue organization both in the short & long-term. This role is based in San Francisco and will report to the Head of Revenue Strategy & Operations.
What You'll Achieve
- Create a cadence and ritual for monitoring the health of the global revenue business to identify any opportunities or risks
- Manage strategic initiatives to up-level our global forecasting, territory planning, and quota setting best practices via new processes & technology
- Drive standardization and global consistency for ongoing processes that help our regional strategy teams be more effective & impactful
- Be the primary project manager for the annual revenue team planning process, which includes:
- Territories Segmentation, Design, and Management
- Quota & Target Setting
- Annual Sales Compensation designs
- Global Sales Policy
- Collaborate with our regional strategy teams to ensure we have policies, investments, and processes that set up our regions for success.
- Build models that help us stitch together data sources to understand how to best optimize and accelerate our business
- Manage a team of hard-working & talented individuals and help them develop their careers
- Work with business operations, data science, and business intelligence to define consistency of metric definition across numerous systems, segments, and regions.
- Ownership mindset
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in a SaaS Sales Operations or FP&A role
- People management experience
- Mastery of Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience working with stakeholders in different offices, time zones, and cultures
- Strong analytical fluency, modeling, presentation, and problem solving skills
- World-class active listening skills and empathy
- Exceptional communication skills - able to adjust tone, positioning to different audiences
- Ability to arbitrate gray-area matters with poise, courage, and objectivity
- Ability to balance the needs of numerous stakeholders to drive towards the most optimal solution, quickly.
- Experience working with Salesforce for analysis
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally by building relationships and influencing others
Nice to Haves
- Experience working with global sales teams larger than 500
- SQL proficiency, experience with a BI tool like Looker or Tableau
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations and millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohl’s, Sephora, Traveloka, and Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace and the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, and one of Glassdoor’s and Inc.’s Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters and flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, and Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, and mission-driven people to help us enable the world’s teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status, and we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.